Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – The Government of Saint Lucia joined 136 United Nations Member States including CARICOM Member States who have established diplomatic relations with the State of Palestine.
The official signing ceremony took place on Monday September 14, 2015 in New York at Ambassadorial Level. H.E. Dr. Riyad Mansour, Permanent Observer to the United Nations, signed for the State of Palestine and H.E. MenissaRambally Permanent Representative to United Nations, signed for the Government of Saint Lucia.
More General Stories
- SLTU election of officers February 11, 2020
- Ministry of Commerce to host Valentine’s Day Showcase February 10, 2020
- Charting the path towards economic prosperity February 10, 2020
- Lions and Leos of Region 3 hold successful region meeting in St Vincent February 10, 2020
- DSD turns 3 February 10, 2020