Share This On:
(SNO) — Two persons are nursing injuries as a result of a motor vehicle accident in La Pointe, Dennery on Saturday morning, according to reports from law enforcement officials.
The accident occurred around 8 a.m. and involved a Toyota Yaris and a motorcycle.
Injured were the driver, who was the only person in the car, and the motorcyclist who was also the only person on the bike.
The motorcyclist sustained cuts and bruises on the face and other areas of the body while the car driver complained of head and neck pain.
Both persons were transported to the hospital by ambulance. Their condition is unknown at this time.
- UPDATE: George Floyd tested positive for coronavirus in April, full autopsy reveals
- Finally: Micoud residents to get Wellness Centre after 28 years
- All cops involved in George Floyd’s deadly arrest are now in custody
- St. Lucia’s ‘Christmas barrel concession’ started June 2; expires Jan. 31, 2021
- After Sammy’s call, Cricket West Indies backs protests over George Floyd’s killing
- Petition started to rename Harding University auditorium in honor of Botham Jean
- ‘Betty Clarke’ and Nadeige Suffren granted bail in Praslin drug bust case
- Invest Saint Lucia responds to concerns over Anse des Sables
- 47 more Saint Lucian nationals return home