Smriti Srinivas Mandhana is an Indian female cricketer who plays for the Indian women’s cricket team. Smriti bats primarily with the left hand who also scored two centuries in the 2017 Women’s Cricket World Cup.
Smriti Mandhana was born on 18 July 1996 in Mumbai to Smith and Srinivas Mandhana. When she was 2 years old her family shifted to Sangli, Maharashtra where she completed her schooling.
She was inspired by her brother to become a cricketer when he played Maharashtra Under 16. At the age of 9, she was selected for Maharashtra Under 15 team. At the age of 11, he was selected for the Maharashtra Under-19 team.
Smriti’s first breakthrough came in October 2013 when she became the first Indian woman to score a double century in an ODI. Playing for Maharashtra against Gujarat, she scored an unbeaten 224 off 150 balls in the West Zone Under 19 tournament at the Alambique Cricket Ground in Vadodara. In the 2016 Women’s Challenger Trophy, Mandhana scored three half-centuries in as many games for India Red and led her team to an unbeaten 62 off 82 balls in the final against India Blue.
Biography of Smriti Mandhana
|Full Name||Smriti Srinivas Mandhana|
|Profession||Indian Women Cricketer|
Personal Information of Smriti Mandhana
|Date of birth||18 July 1996|
|Age (as of 2022)||27 years|
|Birth Place||Sangli, Maharashtra, India|
|Current City / Current Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|languages known||Hindi, English, Marathi|
|Zodiac sign||Will be updated|
|Height / Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches – 5.35
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
|father’s name||Srinivas Mandhana
|mother’s name||Smita Mandhana|
|brother’s name||Shravan Mandhana|
|sister name||Not there.|
|about children||Not available.|
Personal Life / Boyfriend & Affairs
|boyfriend or girlfriend name||No|
|Favorite Actor||Manoj Bajpai|
|favorite actress||Taapsee Pannu|
|favorite movie||Baghban and Suryavansham|
|favorite song||this promise|
|favorite singer||Lata Mangeshkar|
|favorite car||Jaguar F-Pace|
|favorite bike||Roy Enfield|
|favorite place||Delhi and Punjab|
Salary / Fee Per Film / Episode
|Smriti Mandhana Salary / Fee Per Film :||Depends on work.|
Social ID’s & Websites
|Go to Facebook|
|Go to Instagram|
|Official Website||Not Available|
|Go to Smriti Mandhana’s Twitter|
|Wikipedia||GO to Wikipedia Page|
Let us know about some interesting facts of Smriti Mandhana which are less known to the world –
- Smriti Mandhana smokes: No
- Does Smriti Mandhana drink alcohol: Don’t know
- She belongs to a family of cricketers. His father and brother used to play district-level cricket for Sangli. He made up his mind to become a cricketer after watching his brother play in the Maharashtra State Under-16 tournament. Shravan His brother still bowls to him in the nets.
- Mandhana was just 9 years old when she was selected to play for the Maharashtra U-15 team at the district level.
- The Maharashtra Under-19 cricket team picked her to play for him in 2007 when she was only 11 years old.
- In September 2016 she became one of the first two Indians to be signed to play in the Women’s Big Bash League when Brisbane Heat signed her up for the then editor of the tournament. Harmanpreet Kaur is second.
- On 25 September 2018, the Government of India honored Smriti Mandhana with the Arjuna Award.
- Smriti has a total of more than 58 lakh followers on Instagram.
Videos of Smriti Mandhana
So, these were the latest information about Smriti Mandhana Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Earnings, and much more. I hope you got some valuable information from this. Thank you for reading this post, if you have any suggestions then comment below.