Share This On:
Jignesh “Jay” Pandya, the owner of Royal Sports Club, based in Philadelphia, is currently facing charges of fraud and operating a ponzi scheme in the US.
The charge of fraud was brought to the US courts by plaintiff Jagdish Patel against Pandya and another co-accused.
The legal issues stems from an alleged financial fraud that has elements of a ponzi scheme.
Pandya’s club purchased the St. Lucia Zouks last week.
- BTC turns 60 February 26, 2020 12:04 PM
- Second District Court in Vieux Fort relocated February 26, 2020 9:32 AM
- Labour Department summons CCC and National Workers Union to urgent meeting February 25, 2020 2:54 PM
- St Lucia extends travel restrictions on travellers February 25, 2020 1:17 PM
- Guadeloupe, Saint Lucia collaborate on agriculture education February 25, 2020 12:32 PM
- Chinese national coronavirus test negative – Ministry of Health February 25, 2020 10:02 AM
- ICT equipment distributed to six schools under Taiwan-Saint Lucia “ICT in Education” Project February 25, 2020 9:01 AM
- Prime Minister issues stirring call to action in Independence Address 2020 February 25, 2020 8:51 AM
- Coronavirus: World should prepare for pandemic, says WHO February 24, 2020 3:34 PM