Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – Martiniquais commercial director YACE (Yohan Alex Charles Etienne) has been set to direct Nothing to Hide, a comedy thriller in the works from Office PHILEMOND.
Shooting is now underway in France.
Starring Christofer Perez Bustamente, Charlotte Landoy, Sofiene Mamdi and Mathieu Chauveau, the pic centers on Miroslav (Busamente), a French banker who struggles to fight off home invaders while Paris is under a terrorist attack.
Martiniquais producer Jimmy Philémond-Montout (Office PHILEMOND) is producing with Cinedistrict’s Vincent Bocquet and Bertrand Lemblé.
More Entertainment Stories
- Iconic Kassav singer hospitalized in Martinique February 28, 2020
- DASH 2020 Hero Edition looks to break barriers this weekend February 27, 2020
- Lawyer for Jamaican artiste Popcaan rejects claims he was found with gun February 20, 2020
- AJ celebrates 758 Independence February 18, 2020
- Teddyson John and the TJ Project start it for Kes Tuesday on the Rocks February 17, 2020
- Machel marries today February 14, 2020
- Saveion selected to write official Independence 41 theme song February 13, 2020