Share This On:
Support poured in from various quarters for the female, a final year law student.
Police had planned to charge the woman under sections of self-defence, but dropped the idea when women’s bodies raised their voice, saying this will put more pressure on the victim.
In a shocking case, a Swami was bobbitised by a 23-year-old girl after she was subjected to alleged sexual harassment for the past five years.
According to a statement issued on Saturday by Thiruvananthapuram Medical College hospital authorities, it was around 12.39 a.m. that Hari Swami (54-year-old) of a Hindu ashram near Kollam was brought to the hospital with his genitals severed almost 90 percent.
A team of medical professionals conducted a plastic surgery and he was reported to be out of danger.
According to the girl, the Swami was a frequent visitor to their home and used to conduct religious ceremonies. She said from the time she was a Class 12 student she was under his duress.
- Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey cries in front of George Floyd’s casket
- Cop comforts 5-y-o black girl after she asks if she’s going to be shot
- UPDATE: George Floyd tested positive for coronavirus in April, full autopsy reveals
- Snapchat stops promoting Donald Trump’s account
- Police plea for help as German suspect revealed in Madeleine McCann disappearance
- Russia: President Putin declares state of emergency after Arctic Circle oil spill
- Brazil looks to reopen despite record coronavirus deaths
- Gambia demands probe after US police shoot dead diplomat’s son
- All cops involved in George Floyd’s deadly arrest are now in custody