Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – SLUDTERA would like to inform the relevant persons that there will be a workshop for the 2018 YLAI Finalists and Alternates at a date and time to be announced.
The purpose of the workshop is to connect the 2018 YLAI Finalists and Alternates to the 2016 and 2017 YLAI Cohort and to also help prepare them for their 2018 YLAI experience.
Brief presentations will be made by some members of the St. Lucian YLAI Cohort, a representative of the SBDC and a representative of the US Embassy in Barbados (via phone or virtual connection).
Finalists and Alternates are asked to complete the workshop registration form by June 29th 2018.
Team SLUDTERA would like to say a special congratulations to the St. Lucian Finalists and Alternates!
The Young Leaders of the Americas Initiative (YLAI) Program is a 5 week fellowship, fully funded by the United States Department of State Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs, and implemented by the Meridian International Center.
Since it’s pilot launched in 2016 with 25 Entrepreneurs, the project has grown to a fully fledged fellowship now in its second year with now over YLAI Professional Fellows from the Caribbean and Latin America. Of this number, is the St. Lucian YLAI Cohort – Eleanor Joseph, Celesta Laurencin, Sacha Harris and Michelle N. Samuel.
For those St. Lucians who didn’t make it, feel free to reach out to team SLUDTERA for support, and of course, we’ll help you to get ready for YLAI 2019!
- Bay Gardens Resorts starts relief fund for its staff
- 1.5 million Caribbean jobs expected to be lost due to COVID-19 — ILO
- St Lucia photographer Kirk Elliott launches FREE Virtual Photo Tour
- Saint Lucian cultural activist says working from home increased her creative juices (+video)
- Sagicor launches plan for frontline ‘heroes’
- Caribbean Association of Banks appoints new director
- Digicel’s US$1.7-billion debt restructuring deal amounts to default: Moody’s
- Export Saint Lucia, gov’t say local businesses experience growth after overseas Mission
- WLBL and SLD urge Saint Lucian consumers to drink responsibly