Share This On:
(JAMAICA OBSERVER) — Twenty-year-old Russelle Foster, who was charged with the murder of 23-year-old national footballer, Tarania Clarke, was remanded in custody when she appeared before the court on Wednesday.
Foster was ordered to return to court on Monday, December 9 when her case will again be mentioned.
Reports are that about 8:50 p.m. on Thursday, October 31, both women had a dispute over a cellular phone in Half Way Tree, St Andrew when a knife was used to stab Clarke, otherwise called ‘Plum Plum’.
The Reggae Girl midfielder who was also the captain of the Waterhouse Football Club’s women’s team was taken to the hospital where she was pronounced dead.
Foster was later arrested and charged.
More Jamaica News Stories
- Jamaica: 186 years total for men convicted in beheading case December 12, 2019
- Jamaica: Mom convinced papaya leaf juice cured her son of dengue December 9, 2019
- Jamaica: Fight over soap leaves little girl partially blind December 6, 2019
- Jamaica: Woman defies doctors after getting three days to live December 6, 2019
- Jamaica: Pregnant woman jumps from two-storey building December 6, 2019
- Jamaican man granted bail, claims self defence in BVI court case December 6, 2019
- Jamaica: Cabbie finds $100,000 in car – Says it is a gift from God December 5, 2019