Share This On:
A relative, who requested anonymity and did not wish to go into details, told St. Lucia News Online (SNO) that the woman was on Friday last “violently attacked, robbed, raped and peed (urinated) on by a really sick individual who is still on the loose”.
“I do not know all the details of the attack because I cannot stomach anything else concerning it,” the source.
The relative said it is a “tough time” for everyone in the family.
“I just want other girls and women to be aware that this has occurred,” she said.
A police official from the Gros-Islet area confirmed the incident but did not wish to comment further, saying it is a “very private” matter.
SNO will provide more information as soon as it becomes available.
More Crime/Police Stories
- Police give no update on teen in viral burglary video December 10, 2019
- Police investigate hanging death of prisoner December 10, 2019
- Woman in viral beating video gets $1,000 bail December 3, 2019
- Woman in viral video beating for shoes charged November 30, 2019
- Bruceville man shot dead November 30, 2019
- Homicide in Odsan November 28, 2019
- Relatives of missing Vieux Fort man appeal for assistance November 27, 2019
- PM Chastanet takes aim at crime November 27, 2019
- Castries Mayor wants citizens to exercise their powers of arrest November 25, 2019