Share This On:
The release occurred yesterday after her 72 hours under arrest had passed.
Reports are that the police lack sufficient evidence to pursue charges at this time and are still conducting investigations on the wide-reaching case.
SNO broke the story of the woman’s arrest two days ago.
Since her arrest multiple persons have come forward to give their side of the story on how they ended up handing over their money and passport to the woman.
All documents including dozens of passports were confiscated by the Criminal Investigations Department of the RSLPF.
- BTC turns 60 February 26, 2020 12:04 PM
- Second District Court in Vieux Fort relocated February 26, 2020 9:32 AM
- Labour Department summons CCC and National Workers Union to urgent meeting February 25, 2020 2:54 PM
- St Lucia extends travel restrictions on travellers February 25, 2020 1:17 PM
- Guadeloupe, Saint Lucia collaborate on agriculture education February 25, 2020 12:32 PM
- Chinese national coronavirus test negative – Ministry of Health February 25, 2020 10:02 AM
- ICT equipment distributed to six schools under Taiwan-Saint Lucia “ICT in Education” Project February 25, 2020 9:01 AM
- Prime Minister issues stirring call to action in Independence Address 2020 February 25, 2020 8:51 AM
- Coronavirus: World should prepare for pandemic, says WHO February 24, 2020 3:34 PM