Share This On:
(NEW YORK POST) – A Montana woman broke into a man’s house with a machete, ordered him to take off his clothes and forced him to have sex with her, police said.
Samantha Ray Mears, 19, was charged Friday with two felonies — aggravated burglary and assault with a weapon — as well as several misdemeanors for the incident at her ex-boyfriend’s Great Falls home, according to the Great Falls Tribune.
Mears reportedly broke into her ex of seven years’ house Friday while he was away. When he returned, she confronted him with the large knife, demanded that he take off all his clothes and ordered him to lie on his bed.
Fearing bodily harm, the victim complied and she proceeded to remove her pants and climb on top of him.
Mears then began to engage him in sexual intercourse — all while still holding the machete.
When he tried to get her to stop, Mears refused and bit him on the arm, according to KFBB.
After she finished, she sat naked on the bed, brandishing the weapon. At that point, the victim was able to take several photos of her, which he turned over to the police as evidence.
When an argument ensued soon after, an enraged Mears ripped a piece of trim from the victim’s wall and deliberately urinated in his bed, according to KFBB.
The ex-boyfriend was able to alert the authorities after claiming he needed to call a friend, then escaping from the room to dial 911.
According to the Tribune, Mears was also arrested in April after a previous argument at the victim’s home where she grabbed his hair, hit him in the face and attempted to strangle him.
The state has also filed a restraining order against the defendant, according to KFBB.
More International News Stories
- Coronavirus patient in Brazil marks Latin America’s first case February 26, 2020
- Trump says coronavirus ‘under control’ in US, problem going to ‘go away’ February 25, 2020
- More virus deaths outside China raise pandemic fears February 25, 2020
- Brazilian baby goes viral for epic scowl moments after birth February 25, 2020
- Iran deputy health minister has coronavirus February 25, 2020
- Amid China virus fears, even a haircut is a major operation February 25, 2020
- Coronavirus: World should prepare for pandemic, says WHO February 24, 2020
- Kobe Bryant’s widow sues helicopter operator February 24, 2020
- Untraceable coronavirus cells emerge in three countries amid pandemic February 24, 2020