Share This On:
Dear Willie: I’m in a relationship with a married man for the past six years and it’s really becoming stressful, and I’m tired and fed up. But every time I try to let go he just have a way of getting to me.
And I need help because I really want it to stop. After all, he is not giving up on his wife and he is not letting me give up. So please, help me.
Thank you so much.
Dear Miss: Wow, six years with somebody else’s man. Shouldn’t you be proud? Anyway, getting to the issue at hand.
By now, it is clear that the man does not care about your feelings, takes you for a sex toy, and is using you as much as possible.
You hit the nail on the head when you said “he is not giving up on his wife”. And you’re right. After six years, if hasn’t as yet, he won’t. And neither will his wife.
This is a losing battle my friend. Do you like someone taking you for a fool? A sexy toy? Think about it. Would you allow your daughter to be treated and used this way? To live this dirty life? No.
So, please build some courage and self-esteem and say enough is enough. Think about the negative aspects of this unhealthy, sinful relationship, whenever he tries to make you stay.
Do you want to be used by someone else’s man for another six years?
Email letters to [email protected] Letters are strictly confidential and total privacy maintained. Also see disclaimer below. Dear Willie is published Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. The responses by this column are the opinion of the author of Dear Willie and are not to be thought of as official counseling or advice. The opinion is based on limited information provided by the user. By requesting a response, the user agrees that both Willie and Andrews Media Services Corp/St. Lucia News Online are not to be held liable for any damages to the user or any third party associated with the user.
- 12 noon June 2, 2020 Saint Lucia weather update
- BREAKING: Saint Lucia maintains trend of negative COVID-19 test results
- George Floyd’s killer Derek Chauvin moved to maximum-security prison
- Scientists say an apocalyptic bird flu could wipe out half of humanity
- Floyd Mayweather offers to pay for George Floyd funeral costs
- Trump declares June ‘National Caribbean-American Heritage Month’
- US: Cop removes his fellow colleague’s knee from protester’s neck, video shows
- CXC exams to begin July 13 (see full timetable)
- Jamaica: 19 people murdered over the weekend