Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – The West Indies Cricket Board (WICB) and the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) have now finalised the schedule for India’s four-week tour of the Caribbean that include five One-Day-Internationals (ODI) and one Twenty20 International (IT20) match from Tuesday, June 20 to Monday, July 10.
The series is scheduled to start in the twin-island of Trinidad and Tobago and end in Jamaica.
The series will begin with two ODIs at the Queen’s Park Oval, followed by two ODIs at the Sir Vivian Richards Stadium in Antigua and will end with one ODI and an IT20 at Sabina Park in Jamaica.
CEO of WICB, Johnny Grave said, “we are all looking forward to hosting the Indian Cricket Team so soon after Afghanistan’s inaugural tour of the Caribbean. The five-match ODI series gives our young side the opportunity of playing one of the world’s best 50-over sides, and we hope for a competitive series as we strive for automatic qualification for the 2019 Cricket World Cup.”
Acting Secretary, BCCI, Amitabh Choudray, says “when both these teams meet, we can always expect exciting cricket, and as always we hope to maintain that for this series.”
More Sports Stories
- ARC Youth Team make landfall in Saint Lucia December 12, 2019
- Sagicor sponsors Christmas Tennis Tournament 2019 December 12, 2019
- Celebrations in Saint Lucia conclude ARC+ 2019 December 12, 2019
- Julien Alfred wins big at FastTrack Collegiate Opener December 10, 2019
- 2021 Concacaf Gold Cup qualifying draw set for December 11 December 9, 2019
- The Pitons Cup Barrier Draw December 9, 2019
- Hallucine leads the ARC fleet into Saint Lucia December 6, 2019
- SPL sets date for 2020 tournament December 6, 2019
- ARC+ first arrival makes landfall in Saint Lucia December 4, 2019