Share This On:
St John’s, Antigua – The West Indies Cricket Board’s Selection Panel today named the 15-man squad for the upcoming limited-overs tour of Australia.
The squad will be led by Darren Sammy. Dwayne Bravo has recovered from injury and has been named as Vice Captain.
Ramnaresh Sarwan, the experienced right-handed middle-order batsman, and Narsingh Deonarine, the left-hander, have been recalled. Sarwan, 32, last played for West Indies in ODIs in June 2011. He has played 173 matches and made 5,644 runs at an average of 43.41 runs per innings. Deonarine, 29, has made 20 appearances for West Indies in ODIs. His last match was back in June 2010.
The squad departs from Barbados on Wednesday, January 23 and arrives in Australia on Saturday, January 26.
Darren Sammy (Captain)
Dwayne Bravo (Vice Captain)
Ottis Gibson (Head Coach)
Richie Richardson (Team Manager)
Toby Radford (Assistant Coach)
C.J. Clark (Physiotherapist)
Hector Martinez Charles (Strength & Conditioning Coach)
Richard Berridge (Video & Statistical Analyst)
Philip Spooner (Media Manager)
Courtney Browne (Selector)
Tuesday, January 29: vs Prime Minister’s XI – Manuka Oval, Canberra
Friday, February 1: 1st ODI – WACA Ground, Perth
Sunday, February 3: 2nd ODI – WACA Ground, Perth
Wednesday, February 6: 3rd ODI – Manuka Oval, Canberra
Friday, February 8: 4th ODI – SCG, Sydney
Sunday, February 10: 5th ODI – MCG, Melbourne
Wednesday, February 13: T20I – Gabba, Brisbane
More Sports Stories
- Update on National Independence Tennis Tournament February 21, 2020
- Digicel SPLT2020 SPL4 fixtures February 21, 2020
- WIPA extends sympathies and best wishes to Oshane Thomas February 19, 2020
- Call for Congress of the Sports and Combat Sambo Federation Saint Lucia February 13, 2020
- National Independence Tennis Tournament 2020 February 11, 2020
- Digicel SPLT2020 draft February 11, 2020
- Five dynamic swimmers will take the plunge at UANA February 10, 2020
- Racing for love – Independence Day celebration February 10, 2020
- 2nd annual ‘Strides of Unity’ youth baton relay February 6, 2020