Share This On:
ST. JOHN’S, Antigua – The West Indies Cricket Board announced today a 20-member West Indies squad for a training camp in Antigua ahead of the International Home Test Series against England, starting next month.
All but seven of the players selected were part of the squad that played in the previous Test series against South Africa this past December/January.
The seven include the uncapped quartet of Carlos Brathwaite, fellow fast bowler Miguel Cummins, Shane Dowrich and fellow wicketkeeper/batsman Shai Hope, with the spin bowling pair of Devendra Bishoo and Veerasammy Permaul earning a recall.
Left-handed batsman Darren Bravo has recovered from the injury that ended his participation at the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 early.
The training camp will begin on April 5 and culminate with preparation for the first Test, starting on Monday, April 13, at the Vivian Richards Cricket Ground.
England to West Indies Test Series 2015 schedule of matches
Mon 6 to Tue 7 Tour Match – Warner Park, St. Kitts
Wed 8 to Thu 9 Tour Match – Warner Park, St. Kitts
Mon 13 to Fri 17 1st Test – Vivian Richards Cricket Ground, Antigua
Tue 21 to Sat 25 2nd Test – National Cricket Stadium, Grenada
Fri 1 to Tue 5 3rd Test – Kensington Oval, Barbados
More Sports Stories
- Update on National Independence Tennis Tournament February 21, 2020
- Digicel SPLT2020 SPL4 fixtures February 21, 2020
- WIPA extends sympathies and best wishes to Oshane Thomas February 19, 2020
- Call for Congress of the Sports and Combat Sambo Federation Saint Lucia February 13, 2020
- National Independence Tennis Tournament 2020 February 11, 2020
- Digicel SPLT2020 draft February 11, 2020
- Five dynamic swimmers will take the plunge at UANA February 10, 2020
- Racing for love – Independence Day celebration February 10, 2020
- 2nd annual ‘Strides of Unity’ youth baton relay February 6, 2020