(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – Remedial actions to wasteful situations:
– Repairing all leaks on pipelines; reservoirs, etc.
– Installing/replacing ball valves in storage/toilet tanks
– Proper use of chemical
– Proper disposal of garbage or other human wastes
– Using a bucket to wash vehicles/bicycles
– Shutting taps while soaping body or brushing teeth
– Shutting taps while washing/rinsing dishes or clothes
– Generally, practicing conservation methods in and around the home
– Using roof water as much as possible for washing yard, or watering plants
– Using water saving devices on the taps at home, e.g. installing shower rose in the bathroom.