The following communities were supplied and are currently being supplied.
- Fond Cannie and Cacoa were supplied yesterday.
- Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20
- Savanne Ah Hoe was supplied from yesterday.
- Desrameaux, La Borne Ti Dauphin, Ravine Macok and environs were supplied yesterday.
- La Borne
Garand received water yesterday.
Critical Actions for Today November 11th, 2015
- Fond Assau and Cacoa currently being supplied.
- Lower Ti Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20 are currently being supplied.
- La Borne customers are currently being supplied.
- La Guerre will be supplied today.
Plateau will be supplied tonight. ( Paix Bouche tank outlets will be closed to build up level in tank).
Update on works after effects of Trough
* Talvern has been cleared and pump is functioning
* Gravity off – Clogged intake
* Marquis off – Clogged Intake
No work has commenced on Gravity and Marquis as yet. Crews have not attempted to clear intakes.
Anse La Raye:
Production has been resumed.
Customers in the village are currently without a supply but will receive during the day.
Theobalds Treatment Plant:
* Millet Gravity is back on.
* Ravine Poison off – Intake clogged. No work has commenced there as yet. Water is very turbid.
Work has been completed and intake is now operational.
All other communities are being served, whilst we will maintain the supply of water to the aforementioned areas, there may be inconsistencies due to demand or damages which may occur on the lines.
WASCO ….water is life! Committed to meeting customers’ needs.