PRESS RELEASE – The level of Reservoir at John Compton Dam has been recorded at 333.4 feet today, December 5th, 2016. This represents 0.1 feet increase from our previous recorded level yesterday, December 4th, 2016. The level on this date last year, December 5th, 2016 was 333.3 feet.
Spill over is at 333.0 feet
Daily Water Schedule:
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of water schedules for communities in the Northern part of the island, for today, Monday, 5th December 2016:
Network News the under listed areas were supplied yesterday.
- La Borne, Fond Cannie, Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20, La Guerre and Upper Paix Bouche inclusive of Pork Palace.
Water Supply for Today December 5th, 2016 – Hill 20 System
- La Borne is currently being supplied (from tank).
- Fond Cannie
- Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20
- La Guerre
- Upper Paix Bouche inclusive of Pork Palace
Water Supply Forecast – Babonneau (Hill 20 System)
- La Guerre will be supplied on Sunday December 4th,
- Family Lane, Savanne en Haut will be supplied from tonight.
- Des Rameaux, Ti Dauphin, Morne Citon, Ravine MaCok, Malgretoute will be supplied tomorrow, Tuesday 6th, Dec, 2016
- Upper Desableau will be supplied from tomorrow night Tuesday 6th, Dec
- Lower Boguis, Lower Desableau will be supplied from Wednesday 7th, December
- Lower Paix Bouche, La Croix will be supplied from Thursday 8th, Dec,
- Upper Garrand from Resinald Junction upwards will be supplied from Friday 9th, December
- Lower Garrand will be supplied on Saturday 10th, December
- Resinald, will be supplied on Saturday night 10th, December
- Upper Monier will be supplied on Sunday 11th, Dec, 2016.
Anse La Raye
- Production is back to normal.
- Venus tank is full.
- Customers being supplied from Autabour Tank were experiencing no water problems but after investigations a damaged main was located in the Masacre Area on Saturday (3/12/16) night. This line was repaired yesterday (4/12/16). The supplies of water to these customers are returning to normal.
Theobalds Treatment Plant
- Vannard pumps are off due to clogged intake. Crews are currently cleaning sump and inlet pipe so pumping is expected to resume by today.
Note as a result of this shortfall in production, customers from Morne Fortune to Mon Du Don network have experienced low water supply. Once the water supply production at Theobalds Treatment Plant, returns to normal, customers’ water supply should regularize.
Hill 20 Systems
- All raw water intakes are now operational.
Please note the aforementioned are subject to change based on the availability of Water supply, whilst we will maintain the supply of water to the areas, there may be inconsistencies due to demand or damages which may occur on the lines.
WASCO ….water is life! Committed to meeting customers’ needs.