This represents no change from our previous recorded level yesterday, December 1st, 2016. The level on this date last year, December 1st, 2016 was 333.2 feet.
Spill over is at 333.0 feet
Daily Water Schedule:
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of water schedules for communities in the Northern part of the island, for today, Friday 2nd December 2016:
Network News the under listed areas were supplied yesterday.
- La Borne is currently being supplied (from tank).
- Fond Cannie is currently being supplied.
- Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20 are currently being supplied.
Water Supply Forecast – Babonneau (Hill 20 System)
- Plateau will be supplied tonight.
- Upper Paix Bouche inclusive of Pork Palace area will be supplied today.
- La Guerre will be supplied on Sunday December 4th, 2016.
Please note Production at Hill 20 is not back to normal and such we are not receiving water continuously especially at nights. Last night as a result of high Turbidity at Talvern pumps had to be switched off.
Anse La Raye
- Production has returned to normal. Intake was desilted yesterday December 1st, 2016.
- Venus Tank is now full so water supply at Anse la Raye Village has been restored.
- Water is currently being pumped to Autabour Tank but level is still low and so customers receiving water from this tank will be supplied during the day and night according to their elevation.
Theobalds Treatment Plant
- Vannard pumps are off due to clogged intake.
- Gravity is off due to clogged intake. Crews have proceeded to conduct restoration works.
Hill 20 Systems
- Marquis pumping line was repaired yesterday December 1st, 2016. However pump no. 1(bigger pump) is faulty, therefore pump # 3 (smaller) is currently being utilized.
- Talvern is back on.
- Gravity is chocked; crews will attend to it today.
Please note the aforementioned are subject to change based on the availability of Water supply, whilst we will maintain the supply of water to the areas, there may be inconsistencies due to demand or damages which may occur on the lines.
WASCO ….water is life! Committed to meeting customers’ needs.