Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – The Water And Sewerage Company wishes to inform customers of the following Communities
-Damage 4” lower water works supplying Marchand. As a result Marchand, Black Mallet, Lower Rock Hall, Lower Bishops Gap, Lower Bagatelle and other areas within Marchand is currently without a supply. The line will be repaired today.
-Damage Mains at Chase Gardens. As a result Lower Cariellie, Chase Gardens is currently without a supply. This line will be repaired today.
-Damage Mains at Cacoa. This line will be repaired this morning.
Water supply will be restored as soon as works are completed.
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc (WASCO) apologizes for any inconvenience this may caused.
More General Stories
- Today we celebrate our volunteers December 5, 2019
- National Awards nomination deadline extended December 3, 2019
- Saint Lucia Cannabis Commission officially launched December 3, 2019
- Another plea for Cocoa December 3, 2019
- Cannabis Commission community consultations November 29, 2019