Share This On:
(680 NEWS) — Klay Thompson and Steph Curry combined for 48 points to power the Golden State Warriors to a 109-104 win over the Toronto Raptors in Game 2 to even the NBA Finals at a game apiece.
Kawhi Leonard led Toronto with 34 points while Pascal Siakam, who had 32 points in Game 1, was held to just 12 points.
Game 3 is Wednesday night in Oakland.
The loss snaps the Raptors five-game winning streak.
More Sports Stories
- Julien Alfred wins big at FastTrack Collegiate Opener December 10, 2019
- 2021 Concacaf Gold Cup qualifying draw set for December 11 December 9, 2019
- The Pitons Cup Barrier Draw December 9, 2019
- Hallucine leads the ARC fleet into Saint Lucia December 6, 2019
- SPL sets date for 2020 tournament December 6, 2019
- ARC+ first arrival makes landfall in Saint Lucia December 4, 2019
- West Indies name squads for upcoming T20Is and ODIs against India November 28, 2019
- ARC 2019 sets sail November 26, 2019