Share This On:
The Clinic will be held on Wednesday June 8, 2016 at 8am – 4pm.
Venue: Primary Health Care Department, Gros Islet Polyclinic
The aim of the activity is to raise awareness of the importance of conducting pap smears annually to detect cancer before the symptoms appear.
Ladies it’s your business!!!!
Early Detection for Cancer Prevention
- St. Lucia’s CMO explains difference between quarantine and isolation
- Coronavirus: Safe use of masks
- Mayor applauds the Government and Health Ministry on the opening of OKEU hospital
- St Lucia observes World Health Day
- Owen King European Union (OKEU) Hospital in St Lucia fully operational
- Saint Lucia gov’t urged to ‘remove all nurses on sessional contracts’: petition
- Cuba and Saint Lucia together will make kisses and hugs return: ambassador
- ‘No COVID-19 deaths in Saint Lucia to date’: CMO (video)