Share This On:
The Clinic will be held on Wednesday June 8, 2016 at 8am – 4pm.
Venue: Primary Health Care Department, Gros Islet Polyclinic
The aim of the activity is to raise awareness of the importance of conducting pap smears annually to detect cancer before the symptoms appear.
Ladies it’s your business!!!!
Early Detection for Cancer Prevention
More Health Stories
- Water safety during periods of water shortage February 20, 2020
- Birth of triplets at Victoria Hospital February 20, 2020
- Department of Health and Wellness coronavirus review meeting February 18, 2020
- Saint Lucia continues to strengthen vigilance February 18, 2020
- Coronavirus update: Quarantined nationals released February 18, 2020
- Faces of cancer observes Cancer Prevention Month February 18, 2020
- Dengue rising in the Caribbean says PAHO February 14, 2020