Share This On:
Below is a special video message from Saint Lucia’s Chief Medical Officer Dr. Sharon Belmar-George on ‘What to do if you feel sick’, as Saint Lucia battles the outbreak of the novel coronavirus COVID-19 like many countries around the world.
The video was produced by the Department of Health and Wellness.
- BREAKING: Borders open June 4; visitors must present negative test, undergo quarantine
- BREAKING: Saint Lucia maintains trend of negative COVID-19 test results
- Scientists say an apocalyptic bird flu could wipe out half of humanity
- Trump declares June ‘National Caribbean-American Heritage Month’
- CXC exams to begin July 13 (see full timetable)
- Jamaica: 19 people murdered over the weekend
- Loans and VAT on Saint Lucia Parliament sitting agenda
- DID YOU KNOW 26 St. Lucians died when HMS Good Hope was sunk in battle in 1914?
- ‘Eager anticipation’ for St Lucia T10 cricket tournament later this month: Henry