Share This On:
Prime Minister Dr. Kenny Anthony made a final appeal to voters on Sunday evening, explaining why they should vote for the ruling Saint Lucia Labour Party.
One of the major issues he spoke about during his address, is the party’s plan to create more jobs in the next five years through attracting more foreign direct investments.
“I come now to you in the twilight of my political career and for me, this will always remain a memorable campaign. My mission is simply to complete the job that I started, and to secure the fortunes of our economy and our people.”
Below is the PM’s full address:
More Politics Stories
- PM Chastanent congratulates Taiwanese president on re-election January 13, 2020
- Prime Minister to deliver New Year’s Address this Sunday January 9, 2020
- Ministers attend first Cabinet meeting for 2020 January 7, 2020
- Saint Lucia’s debt worries opposition leader January 6, 2020
- “We must stand in solidarity” says SLP Women’s Organization January 4, 2020
- Former minister proposes “Eye Chart for all politicians in 2020” January 3, 2020