Share This On:
Prime Minister Dr. Kenny Anthony made a final appeal to voters on Sunday evening, explaining why they should vote for the ruling Saint Lucia Labour Party.
One of the major issues he spoke about during his address, is the party’s plan to create more jobs in the next five years through attracting more foreign direct investments.
“I come now to you in the twilight of my political career and for me, this will always remain a memorable campaign. My mission is simply to complete the job that I started, and to secure the fortunes of our economy and our people.”
Below is the PM’s full address:
More Politics Stories
- Horse racing event a fraud on the people of St Lucia – SLP December 12, 2019
- Hilaire continues to sell out Saint Lucia – UWP December 6, 2019
- Sittings of the House of Assembly and the Senate December 6, 2019
- Senate sitting, today December 3, 2019
- SLP is pleased to once again respond to UWP on Juffali questions December 2, 2019
- UWP demands answers from SLP on former Saint Lucian diplomat November 29, 2019