Share This On:
Prime Minister Dr. Kenny Anthony made a final appeal to voters on Sunday evening, explaining why they should vote for the ruling Saint Lucia Labour Party.
One of the major issues he spoke about during his address, is the party’s plan to create more jobs in the next five years through attracting more foreign direct investments.
“I come now to you in the twilight of my political career and for me, this will always remain a memorable campaign. My mission is simply to complete the job that I started, and to secure the fortunes of our economy and our people.”
Below is the PM’s full address:
- Loans and VAT on Saint Lucia Parliament sitting agenda
- Saint Lucia and Republic of Kosovo sign visa waiver agreement
- Justin Trudeau and Allen Chastanet discuss COVID-19
- SLP calls for collaboration to reverse ECCAA downgrade
- UWP commends Saint Lucia government for delivering
- Labour Day address to the nation by Hon Stephenson King
- May Day address by Leader of the Opposition’s Hon Philip J. Pierre
- Sitting of the House of Assembly scheduled for Wednesday
- New challenges: New opportunities to continue to build a stronger Saint Lucia together