Share This On:
(NEW YORK POST) — What a paw-formance!
A pitbull has gone viral for her acting chops after she dramatically escaped her owner’s attempt to trim her nails.
Footage shared Thursday on Twitter showed the pooch pretending to faint as her owner tries to use a nail clipper on her.
“The Academy Award for best dramatic performance goes to…” a Twitter user wrote alongside the hilarious clip.
The video has since been retweeted more than 136,000 times by dog lovers impressed with the pet’s acting skills.
“That is the cutest thing I have seen in a long time..” tweeted one user.
More International News Stories
- Trump’s lawyers: Abuse of power not a crime January 21, 2020
- Iranian lawmaker offers $3 million reward to ‘whoever kills Trump’ January 21, 2020
- Countries around world gear up response to new coronavirus January 21, 2020
- Fake German doctor who coaxed women to electrocute themselves jailed January 20, 2020
- Immune discovery ‘may treat all cancer’ January 20, 2020
- Elderly couple die on same day after spending 65 years together January 20, 2020