Share This On:
The President of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, Nicolás Maduro Moros, on behalf of the Venezuela government and people, offers his deepest condolences to the fraternal peoples of Dominica, Saint Lucia and Saint Vincent and The Grenadines, for the unfortunate loss of human life, injuries and material damages that occurred as a result of the heavy rains this past 24th and 25th of December.
The Bolivarian government expresses its feelings of brotherhood and solidarity, in particular on these significant dates, and reiterates its permanent commitment with the peoples of the Caribbean, especially in difficult times like these.
The Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela also expresses its unwavering support to the efforts of the respective governments, in the care of the victims and the reconstruction of the affected infrastructure, with the aim of continuing the promotion of the sustainable development of the Greater Caribbean, to the benefit of our peoples.
Caracas, 27th December 2013
More Weather/Natural Disaster Stories
- End of hurricane season December 3, 2019
- Met. Services staff undergo training November 29, 2019
- LIDAR contract signed November 29, 2019
- Showers, isolated thunderstorms expected during the next 24 hours November 20, 2019
- Saint Lucia under flood warning October 30, 2019
- Earthquake felt in Saint Lucia, Dominica and Martinique: report October 7, 2019