Share This On:
A car was destroyed by fire on the Bexon Highway on Saturday, Feb. 25.
No one was injured.
Emergency officials received the report close to 4:30 p.m.
The fire occurred next to Central Point, according to officials.
The cause of the fire was not immediately known.
Meanwhile two vehicle fires were reported on Thursday, Febuary 23.
The first, involving a dark blue Nissan Bluebird (PK 1295), occurred at Barnard Hill, Castries, near the Pan House, according to officials.
Emergency officials received the report around 4:30 a.m.
Witnesses said the front-end of the vehicle was partially destroyed.
The second fire occurred at Dierre Fort around 8:50 p.m. Details are unknown at this time.
Below are more photos of the Bexon Highway fire on Saturday.
- Two in custody in connection with Mon Repos businessman’s death November 12, 2019 11:08 AM
- Saint Lucia calls up UK-based goalkeeper Lamar Johnson November 12, 2019 10:46 AM
- Tourism ministry spearheads plan to ease traffic congestion in downtown Castries November 12, 2019 10:04 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Mon Repos businessman succumbs to gunshot wound November 11, 2019 7:35 PM
- Former Saint Lucia top cop Vernon Francois talks about the launch of his digital books November 9, 2019 11:18 PM
- 76-year-old businessman shot in Mon Repos November 9, 2019 9:07 PM
- Gunmen attack, rob bar manager in Jetrine, Saltibus November 9, 2019 6:29 PM
- Entrepot, Sir Ira and Bocage secondary schools to remain closed on Monday November 9, 2019 5:55 PM
- Women who fought with Ciceron Secondary students speak out! November 9, 2019 5:28 PM