Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – Saturday 5th May 2018, the Ministry of Health and Wellness via the Community Nursing Service will roll out a grand motorcade in observance of Vaccination Week of the Americas.
The motorcade is geared at disseminating information on vaccines and vaccine preventable diseases. The vaccination train moves out from the Ministry of Health’s offices on the Castries Waterfront with stops at the Bexon Primary school, the Constituency Council Office in La Resource Dennery then to the Micoud Playing Field ending at the Phillip Marcellin ground in Vieux Fort.
Vaccination services will also be offered in the Town of Soufriere on May 5th.
Adults, travellers, tourism and construction workers, farmers, persons with chronic diseases, children, among others, are specially invited to receive vaccines absolutely free. Adults can receive measles, mumps, rubella, tetanus and influenza vaccines.
Parents bring along your children’s health cards as all vaccines for children will be provided.
Look out for the vaccination train as it comes through your community. Strengthen your defense, get vaccinated, vaccines work.
- 13-year-old reported missing; elderly citizen found February 20, 2020 10:54 AM
- Residents in the north of the island to experience further delays in accessing the water supply February 20, 2020 9:25 AM
- Taiwan Technical Mission assists banana farmers to secure regional markets February 20, 2020 9:06 AM
- St Lucia captures numerous accolades at 6th Annual Travvy Awards February 19, 2020 8:45 AM
- Department of Health and Wellness coronavirus review meeting February 18, 2020 2:55 PM
- 1st phase of Market Redevelopment Project almost ready February 18, 2020 10:39 AM
- UWP Government deprives 8000 young St Lucians of laptops – SLP February 18, 2020 9:09 AM
- Ministers welcome Youth Parliamentarians at Monday’s Cabinet meeting February 18, 2020 8:48 AM
- 16-year-old among victims of Dominica plane crash February 17, 2020 6:31 PM