Share This On:
This decision was taken to allow Castries North Parliamentary Representative and Political Leader Stephenson King to grieve and deal with the death of his mother.
This is according to a press release which was sent to media on Thursday June 6, 2013.
The Castries North Constituency Branch has offered words of gratitude to supporters for their cooperation and understanding during this time.
More Politics Stories
- Prime Minister’s official Independence Address 2020 February 24, 2020
- UWP Government deprives 8000 young St Lucians of laptops – SLP February 18, 2020
- Ministers welcome Youth Parliamentarians at Monday’s Cabinet meeting February 18, 2020
- Mary Isaac under fire for statements made on death of former councilman February 11, 2020
- Mayor to Cannabis Movement: “I am on board!” February 10, 2020
- SLP calls for results of gov’t investigations February 6, 2020