Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — The United Workers Party (UWP) is deeply saddened by the shocking news of the shooting of Mr. Victor Maurice on Sunday at his home.
Mr. Maurice has been a loyal member of the United Workers Party for several years and from 2015 to 2016 served as chairperson of the Castries South Constituency Branch.
Mr. Maurice has always been a very jovial man and is known throughout Saint Lucia as he went from office to office daily selling his homemade healthy grains.
The United Workers Party calls for prayers for Mr. Maurice’s speedy recovery and our thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends during this difficult time.
We also join the call to all Saint Lucians who are able to donate blood on his behalf at Victoria Hospital.
- Two in custody in connection with Mon Repos businessman’s death November 12, 2019 11:08 AM
- Saint Lucia calls up UK-based goalkeeper Lamar Johnson November 12, 2019 10:46 AM
- Tourism ministry spearheads plan to ease traffic congestion in downtown Castries November 12, 2019 10:04 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Mon Repos businessman succumbs to gunshot wound November 11, 2019 7:35 PM
- Former Saint Lucia top cop Vernon Francois talks about the launch of his digital books November 9, 2019 11:18 PM
- 76-year-old businessman shot in Mon Repos November 9, 2019 9:07 PM
- Gunmen attack, rob bar manager in Jetrine, Saltibus November 9, 2019 6:29 PM
- Entrepot, Sir Ira and Bocage secondary schools to remain closed on Monday November 9, 2019 5:55 PM
- Women who fought with Ciceron Secondary students speak out! November 9, 2019 5:28 PM