Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — The Caribbean Catastrophe Risk Insurance Facility (CCRIF), in collaboration with the University of the West Indies (UWI), invites applications from students who are pursuing studies in catastrophe risk-related undergraduate and postgraduate programmes at UWI.
Each scholarship is valued at US$4,000 per student per year.
CCRIF will provide scholarship coverage in the third year for the four students awarded scholarships in year two, subject to satisfactory academic performance (the maintenance of a 3.5 GPA) in their second year.
English is the official language of CCRIF and therefore all applications must be submitted in English.
Please note that the deadline for the scholarships is Sunday, June 2, 2019.
For details, visit www.govt.lc/scholarships
- Department of Health and Wellness coronavirus review meeting February 18, 2020 2:55 PM
- 1st phase of Market Redevelopment Project almost ready February 18, 2020 10:39 AM
- UWP Government deprives 8000 young St Lucians of laptops – SLP February 18, 2020 9:09 AM
- Ministers welcome Youth Parliamentarians at Monday’s Cabinet meeting February 18, 2020 8:48 AM
- 16-year-old among victims of Dominica plane crash February 17, 2020 6:31 PM
- Three Saint Lucians attend World Summit 2020 in Korea February 17, 2020 2:08 PM
- Items found in sea as Dominica plane crash rescue mission continues February 17, 2020 10:37 AM
- BREAKING NEWS UPDATE: Reports of plane crash in Dominica February 16, 2020 8:28 PM
- Conservationists frown on illegal dumping practices near nature site February 14, 2020 2:25 PM