Share This On:
(JAMAICA GLEANER) — Detectives assigned to the Kingston East Division are reporting the seizure of two magazines loaded with 14 rounds of ammunition at the Norman Manley International Airport on Sunday.
Twenty-two-year-old Kyle Wieganol, a salesman of Feopor, Indiana in the United States hasa been charged in connection with the find.
A court date is to be set.
The police report that about 11:10 a.m., baggage at the area for outgoing flights was searched and the magazines were detected.
The police were contacted and upon their arrival, the magazines were handed over.
Wieganol was subsequently arrested and charged.
- Jamaica: Churchgoers warn of mark of the beast, new world order
- Tourists may need COVID ‘passport’ to visit Jamaica
- Officials expect rise in COVID-19 cases after over 200 Jamaicans return home
- Jamaica: Egg farmer kills 12,000 chickens to cut losses
- No infrastructure in Jamaica should be named after politicians – MP Everald Warmington
- Jamaican student turns to porn for income due to COVID-19 crisis
- Jamaica: Five bodies found in two shallow graves
- 100 recover from COVID-19 in Jamaica
- Stranded Jamaicans in Barbados lambast authorities for not assisting them