Share This On:
(DAILY MAIL) — Deputies in Florida are searching for a man accused of raping a two-year-old girl and inflicting critical injuries on her.
Roberto Lopez, 40, a laborer from Immokalee with a history of violent offenses, is wanted on a charge of sexual battery on a victim under the age of 12.
The Collier County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in tracking down the accused child rapist, labeled an ‘animal’ in a now-deleted Facebook post.
‘This guy is pure evil and does not need to be on our street,’ Sheriff Kevin Rambosk wrote on the social media page for the office.
Law enforcement officials have not revealed the circumstances of the assault on the child, only saying that rape has left the toddler in critical condition, reported ClickOrlando.
According to a ‘be on the lookout’ notice issued by the sheriff’s office, the 5-foot-7, 180-pound Lopez, who has been known to use nearly a dozen different aliases, is known to frequent bars in the North 2nd and Azteca area.
His last known place of residence was last known to be living at Tower Rentals in Immokalee.
Arrest records indicate that Lopez has been in and out of jail over the past 16 years on a variety of charges, including driving without a license, multiple DUIs, as well as battery, domestic violence and fraud.
More International News Stories
- Heartburn drug Zantac recalled over cancer-causing chemical October 19, 2019
- Woman wears all her clothes at airport to avoid excess baggage fees October 18, 2019
- US: Man, 94, killed wife in failed murder-suicide October 16, 2019
- New York cop kills himself inside his home October 16, 2019
- UK: Video shows students high-fiving after rape drunk woman October 16, 2019
- Newborn girl found buried alive in Indian cemetery October 15, 2019
- Neighbor of Atatiana Jefferson says he’s “devastated” October 15, 2019