Share This On:
(SNO) – The US embassy in Bridgetown, Barbados, has said it cancelling all routine non-immigrant and immigrant visa appointments effective today, March 18, 2020.
The embassy said services will resume as soon as possible but was unable to provide a specific date of time.
“Please note that the MRV fee remains valid and may be used for a non-immigrant visa application in the country where it was purchased within one year of the date of payment,” the embassy said in a statement.
However, the Renewal Interview Waiver (RIW) and Interview Waiver Program (IWP) remain operational.
More information on this matter can be found at https://bb.usembassy.gov/visas/nonimmigrant-visas/.
“If you have an urgent matter and need to travel immediately on a non-immigrant visa, please follow the guidance provided at https://bb.usembassy.gov/visas/nonimmigrant-visas/ or call +1 246 623 9832 or +1 246 623 9833 to request an emergency appointment,” the embassy said. “For assistance with an emergency immigrant visa issue, please send an email to [email protected]”
- Returning Trinidad nationals may soon face COVID-19 quarantine fee
- Fewer Jamaican teachers died since schools were closed says JTA president
- Trinidad: Help pours in for family living in forest
- IMF approves BDS$280 million for Barbados
- Trinidad: How to deal with mask resisters – ‘Throw them in jail?’
- Jamaica records 10th COVID-19 death
- Jamaica: Seven people in prison for over 40 years each without trial — INDECOM
- Jamaican teen suicide shocks family
- Trinidad: Birds drowned by smugglers when Coast Guard intercepts boat