Share This On:
The Public is hereby informed that the First and Second District Court Office will be closed at 11:00 a.m. on Monday May 13, 2019 to facilitate the staff’s attendance of the funeral service of an employee of the First District Court Office.
The Department of Justice regrets any inconvenience caused to our valued customers and looks forward to resuming normal service on Tuesday May 14, 2019.
Department of Justice
More Court Stories
- Second District Court in Vieux Fort relocated February 26, 2020
- Halls of Justice project still on the table says Minister February 21, 2020
- German judicial scan commends Caribbean Court of Justice January 15, 2020
- NOTICE: Closure of Family Court January 9, 2020
- Freedom of movement application fails at CCJ May 29, 2019