Share This On:
(SNO) – A woman succumbed to injuries sustained in a motor vehicle accident in Monier, Gros Islet on Wednesday, July 25, according to officials.
The deceased has been identified as Sandra Sidoine, 65, of Monier, Gros Islet.
Reports are that shortly before 11 a.m. a motor vehicle ran off the road and entered the woman’s yard, hitting her.
She was transported to Victoria Hospital by Gros Islet ambulance, but succumbed to her injuries shortly after.
Our newsroom was told that the driver lost control of the vehicle because of a “burst tire”.
More details later
- More St. Lucians return home Saturday
- Two males shot and chopped by gang in Soufriere
- United Workers Party marks fourth year in office: “As they talk, we work” (+video)
- No legs? No problem! – Jamaican Andrew Nelson making light work of life’s challenges
- St. Lucian neurosurgeon performs complex brain surgery at OKEU Hospital
- WHO calls on young people to join tobacco-free generation fight
- Choc Housing Development underway
- St. Lucia public officers called on to volunteer as trainers and facilitators
- Saint Lucia commemorates first Inter-American Day Against Terrorism