Share This On:
(SNO) – A woman succumbed to injuries sustained in a motor vehicle accident in Monier, Gros Islet on Wednesday, July 25, according to officials.
The deceased has been identified as Sandra Sidoine, 65, of Monier, Gros Islet.
Reports are that shortly before 11 a.m. a motor vehicle ran off the road and entered the woman’s yard, hitting her.
She was transported to Victoria Hospital by Gros Islet ambulance, but succumbed to her injuries shortly after.
Our newsroom was told that the driver lost control of the vehicle because of a “burst tire”.
More details later
- Teenagers arrested for Dennery man’s murder October 23, 2019 12:10 PM
- Saint Lucia’s Meggan William ekes out singles victory for the Golden Eagles October 23, 2019 10:43 AM
- UK: 39 bodies found inside lorry container in Essex October 23, 2019 10:15 AM
- Gunmen raping males only on the loose in Montego Bay, Jamaica October 23, 2019 10:06 AM
- Saint Lucia’s Tarik Xavier led his US college men’s team in cross country October 23, 2019 9:54 AM
- SLP still wants to know: ‘Who is really paying for the horses?’ October 22, 2019 6:06 PM
- Donavan Phillip scores all goals in CCSS 7-1 win over Corinth October 22, 2019 9:49 AM
- Canada election: Justin Trudeau set to remain in power – but with minority government October 22, 2019 9:19 AM
- Saint Lucia’s Antoine Destang breaks 13-year-old swim record in Canada October 22, 2019 8:56 AM