Share This On:
(SNO) – A young male was hospitalised in critical condition as a result of a chopping incident that occurred in La Croix Maingot on Monday, May 21, 2018, according to reports.
The victim has been identified as 25-year-old Casey Laurent of Barres Denis.
A source told St. Lucia News Online that Laurent was taken to Victoria Hospital via ambulance with “serious injuries” inflicted by a cutlass-wielding assailant.
The source said he was “unresponsive” on arrival at the hospital.
The incident is said to have occurred around 1:45 p.m.
No further information was available.
- George Floyd death: Widespread unrest as curfews defied across US
- ‘Saint Lucia will reopen its borders this week to visitors and nationals’
- Third tropical system may develop before Atlantic Hurricane Season officially starts
- Jamaica: Herbs man says he has cure for COVID-19, every disease
- What happened in the last moments of George Floyd’s life
- Saint Lucia and Republic of Kosovo sign visa waiver agreement
- Saint Lucia considering phased reopening of Grade Six and Form Five classes
- Mother and children homeless after Ciceron fire
- UPDATE: Fire on abandoned building in Castries now under control (+photos and videos)