Share This On:
(SNO) – Police are investigating the death of 50-year-old Francis St. Prix of Pavee, Castries.
St. Prix’s body was discovered on a bench in a makeshift shack on Wednesday afternoon (June 20, 2018) in Morne Fortune, Castries, according to a law enforcement source.
A law enforcement source, speaking on condition of anonymity, told our newsroom it is too early to say if the man’s death was suspicious.
“If he’s decomposed marks of violence wouldn’t be the easiest thing to see,” the source said.
Emergency services responded to the call around 2:30 p.m.
On arrival, the ambulance personnel discovered that the body was lifeless and in a decomposed state and contacted the Criminal Investigations Department (CID) police.
- DLP sweeps general election in Dominica December 6, 2019 9:12 PM
- Hallucine leads the ARC fleet into Saint Lucia December 6, 2019 3:56 PM
- Hilaire continues to sell out Saint Lucia – UWP December 6, 2019 12:52 PM
- Dominicans vote amid fears of violence December 6, 2019 9:50 AM
- Three officers injured in Salisbury operation in Dominica says police chief December 5, 2019 6:59 PM
- Dominican chastises regional leaders including PM Chastanet December 5, 2019 3:41 PM
- Traffic Delays along Castries/Gros Islet Highway December 5, 2019 1:45 PM
- Government moves to protect the pensions of Millennium Heights Employees December 5, 2019 8:52 AM
- Catholic church in Dominica condemns ‘disrespectful’ behavior towards senior clergymen December 5, 2019 6:37 AM