Share This On:
A post mortem on a four-month-old baby girl who died Monday morning in Garrand, Babonneau, was concluded on Wednesday, April 12, one day after it was initially scheduled to take place.
According to reliable sources, the baby died as a result of “aspiration pneumonitis due to sepsis secondary to meningitis”.
According to reports, the child’s parents put her to sleep and when they woke up in the morning of Monday, April 10, about 6 a.m., they discovered her dead.
The baby slept on a bed with her parents, a police source said.
- Two in custody in connection with Mon Repos businessman’s death November 12, 2019 11:08 AM
- Saint Lucia calls up UK-based goalkeeper Lamar Johnson November 12, 2019 10:46 AM
- Tourism ministry spearheads plan to ease traffic congestion in downtown Castries November 12, 2019 10:04 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Mon Repos businessman succumbs to gunshot wound November 11, 2019 7:35 PM
- Former Saint Lucia top cop Vernon Francois talks about the launch of his digital books November 9, 2019 11:18 PM
- 76-year-old businessman shot in Mon Repos November 9, 2019 9:07 PM
- Gunmen attack, rob bar manager in Jetrine, Saltibus November 9, 2019 6:29 PM
- Entrepot, Sir Ira and Bocage secondary schools to remain closed on Monday November 9, 2019 5:55 PM
- Women who fought with Ciceron Secondary students speak out! November 9, 2019 5:28 PM