Share This On:
Two young men are dead following a motorcycle accident at the waterfront in Castries on Saturday, Oct. 19, police said on Monday.
A motorcycle with Jn Marie Evariste, 20, also known as ‘Ja Ba’, of Monchy, Gros Islet, and his passenger, Keron Pascal, 21, also known as Smallz, of Degazon, Grand Riviere, Gros Islet on board crashed into the metal barriers, shortly before 10 p.m., police told St. Lucia News Online.
Everiste was unresponsive at the scene and was pronounced dead by a medical doctor at Victoria Hospital.
Pascal succumbed to his injuries at the same hospital on Sunday, Oct. 20, police said.
- Two in custody in connection with Mon Repos businessman’s death November 12, 2019 11:08 AM
- Saint Lucia calls up UK-based goalkeeper Lamar Johnson November 12, 2019 10:46 AM
- Tourism ministry spearheads plan to ease traffic congestion in downtown Castries November 12, 2019 10:04 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Mon Repos businessman succumbs to gunshot wound November 11, 2019 7:35 PM
- Former Saint Lucia top cop Vernon Francois talks about the launch of his digital books November 9, 2019 11:18 PM
- 76-year-old businessman shot in Mon Repos November 9, 2019 9:07 PM
- Gunmen attack, rob bar manager in Jetrine, Saltibus November 9, 2019 6:29 PM
- Entrepot, Sir Ira and Bocage secondary schools to remain closed on Monday November 9, 2019 5:55 PM
- Women who fought with Ciceron Secondary students speak out! November 9, 2019 5:28 PM