Share This On:
Two young men are dead following a motorcycle accident at the waterfront in Castries on Saturday, Oct. 19, police said on Monday.
A motorcycle with Jn Marie Evariste, 20, also known as ‘Ja Ba’, of Monchy, Gros Islet, and his passenger, Keron Pascal, 21, also known as Smallz, of Degazon, Grand Riviere, Gros Islet on board crashed into the metal barriers, shortly before 10 p.m., police told St. Lucia News Online.
Everiste was unresponsive at the scene and was pronounced dead by a medical doctor at Victoria Hospital.
Pascal succumbed to his injuries at the same hospital on Sunday, Oct. 20, police said.
- Kobe Bryant dies in helicopter crash January 26, 2020 6:04 PM
- Ministry of Agriculture promotes green economy January 24, 2020 2:09 PM
- Queens Commonwealth Essay Competition announces winners January 24, 2020 9:52 AM
- Risk of coronavirus in Caribbean ‘low’ says CARPHA January 23, 2020 3:07 PM
- Meeting with US Secretary of State: Saint Lucia and US continue to strengthen ties January 23, 2020 9:00 AM
- Department of Health and Wellness prepares for new strain of coronavirus January 22, 2020 11:38 AM
- St Lucia captures numerous accolades at 27th Annual World Travel Awards January 22, 2020 11:25 AM
- Young Saint Lucian chef featured at restaurant in Taiwan January 22, 2020 8:28 AM
- Saint Lucia benefits from support to National Utilities Regulatory Commission January 21, 2020 3:52 PM