Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — On Tuesday, May 21, 2019, about 11:30 p.m., officers attached to the Anse La Raye Station responded to a report of a suspicious death at Anse Gallet, Anse La Raye.
Upon arrival, officer discovered the body of a male with apparent wounds to the head. He was pronounced dead by a medical practitioner.
He has since been identified as Christopher Hippolyte, originally of Barre Denis, Castries but residing at Babonneau.
A post mortem examination is scheduled for a subsequent date.
The circumstances surrounding his death are currently under investigation.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact the Major Crimes Unit at 456 3756.
- DLP sweeps general election in Dominica December 6, 2019 9:12 PM
- Hallucine leads the ARC fleet into Saint Lucia December 6, 2019 3:56 PM
- Hilaire continues to sell out Saint Lucia – UWP December 6, 2019 12:52 PM
- Dominicans vote amid fears of violence December 6, 2019 9:50 AM
- Three officers injured in Salisbury operation in Dominica says police chief December 5, 2019 6:59 PM
- Dominican chastises regional leaders including PM Chastanet December 5, 2019 3:41 PM
- Traffic Delays along Castries/Gros Islet Highway December 5, 2019 1:45 PM
- Government moves to protect the pensions of Millennium Heights Employees December 5, 2019 8:52 AM
- Catholic church in Dominica condemns ‘disrespectful’ behavior towards senior clergymen December 5, 2019 6:37 AM