Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — On Tuesday, May 21, 2019, about 11:30 p.m., officers attached to the Anse La Raye Station responded to a report of a suspicious death at Anse Gallet, Anse La Raye.
Upon arrival, officer discovered the body of a male with apparent wounds to the head. He was pronounced dead by a medical practitioner.
He has since been identified as Christopher Hippolyte, originally of Barre Denis, Castries but residing at Babonneau.
A post mortem examination is scheduled for a subsequent date.
The circumstances surrounding his death are currently under investigation.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact the Major Crimes Unit at 456 3756.
- Fully-funded British Chevening Scholarships available for Saint Lucians October 18, 2019 6:04 AM
- Beausejour community responds to recent criminal activities October 16, 2019 9:25 PM
- Pierre said Chastanet’s 40-month globetrotting hasn’t benefited Saint Lucians October 16, 2019 7:55 PM
- Former Saint Lucia agriculture minister bats for increasing local food production October 16, 2019 6:44 PM
- Gus Logie appointed interim West Indies women’s head coach October 16, 2019 6:04 PM
- Roger Harper eager to lead new era of West Indies selections October 16, 2019 3:41 PM
- Food Express workers to receive wage increase, back pay, allowances: NWU October 16, 2019 3:16 PM
- Bay Gardens Resorts offers unbeatable savings for Creole Heritage Month October 16, 2019 2:51 PM
- NWU hopes to close negotiations with GNT October 16, 2019 2:03 PM