Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – The Department of Health & Wellness wishes to inform the public that retrofitting works under the SMART Healthcare Facilities project have been completed for the Monchy, Entrepot and Ti Rocher Castries Wellness Centers. Therefore, the Monchy Wellness Centre has reopened as of Tuesday, December 3, 2019. The Ti Rocher Castries and Entrepot Wellness Centres will resume health services on Monday, December 16, 2019.
The public is also informed that maintenance works have been completed at the Babonneau Wellness Centre and the facility is now reopened for health services.
In an effort to facilitate maintenance works at the Grand Riviere Wellness Centre, the facility will be temporarily closed from Wednesday, December 4 to Monday, December 9, 2019. Therefore, the Grande Riviere Wellness Centre will reopen on Tuesday, December 10, 2019.
The Department of Health & Wellness wishes to thank residents of those communities that were and will be affected for their patience and cooperation during the closures of the Wellness Centres. The Department of Health & Wellness looks forward to providing better quality care to clients in more comfortable spaces.
For more information or questions, please contact Community Nursing Service at 468-5321 or 468-5381.
More Health Stories
- St Lucia extends travel restrictions on travellers February 25, 2020
- Chinese national coronavirus test negative – Ministry of Health February 25, 2020
- Coronavirus update from Ministry of Health February 24, 2020
- Water safety during periods of water shortage February 20, 2020
- Birth of triplets at Victoria Hospital February 20, 2020
- Department of Health and Wellness coronavirus review meeting February 18, 2020
- Saint Lucia continues to strengthen vigilance February 18, 2020
- Coronavirus update: Quarantined nationals released February 18, 2020
- Faces of cancer observes Cancer Prevention Month February 18, 2020