Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – Police are investigating the circumstances surrounding the death of Kacy Laurent of Barre Denis – La Croix Maingot.
Kacy Laurent allegedly sustained a stab wound to the abdomen during an incident which occurred at La Croix Maingot about 2:00 p.m. on Monday, May 21, 2018. He was thereafter conveyed to the Victoria Hospital and admitted to the Intensive Care Unit.
On Thursday May 24, 2018 about 4:00am, Kacy Laurent succumbed to his injuries and was pronounced dead by a medical practitioner.
This is the twelfth (12) recorded homicide for the year 2018.
A post mortem examination is scheduled for Thursday May 24, 2018.
One individual is in police custody in relation to this incident.
Investigations are continuing into this matter.
- Two in custody in connection with Mon Repos businessman’s death November 12, 2019 11:08 AM
- Saint Lucia calls up UK-based goalkeeper Lamar Johnson November 12, 2019 10:46 AM
- Tourism ministry spearheads plan to ease traffic congestion in downtown Castries November 12, 2019 10:04 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Mon Repos businessman succumbs to gunshot wound November 11, 2019 7:35 PM
- Former Saint Lucia top cop Vernon Francois talks about the launch of his digital books November 9, 2019 11:18 PM
- 76-year-old businessman shot in Mon Repos November 9, 2019 9:07 PM
- Gunmen attack, rob bar manager in Jetrine, Saltibus November 9, 2019 6:29 PM
- Entrepot, Sir Ira and Bocage secondary schools to remain closed on Monday November 9, 2019 5:55 PM
- Women who fought with Ciceron Secondary students speak out! November 9, 2019 5:28 PM