Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – A post mortem examination was conducted upon the body of Cletus Edward, a thirty nine (39) year old resident of Goodlands, Castries, who succumbed to injuries sustained during a domestic dispute, on Sunday, April 9, 2017.
The post mortem examination, conducted by Dr. Heather Emmanuel, revealed that Cletus Edward died as a result of cardiac tamponade secondary to stab wound to the chest.
An individual remains in police custody reference to this incident. This was the twentieth homicide for the year 2017.
- UPDATE: George Floyd tested positive for coronavirus in April, full autopsy reveals
- Finally: Micoud residents to get Wellness Centre after 28 years
- All cops involved in George Floyd’s deadly arrest are now in custody
- St. Lucia’s ‘Christmas barrel concession’ started June 2; expires Jan. 31, 2021
- After Sammy’s call, Cricket West Indies backs protests over George Floyd’s killing
- Petition started to rename Harding University auditorium in honor of Botham Jean
- ‘Betty Clarke’ and Nadeige Suffren granted bail in Praslin drug bust case
- Invest Saint Lucia responds to concerns over Anse des Sables
- 47 more Saint Lucian nationals return home