Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – A post mortem examination was conducted upon the body of Cletus Edward, a thirty nine (39) year old resident of Goodlands, Castries, who succumbed to injuries sustained during a domestic dispute, on Sunday, April 9, 2017.
The post mortem examination, conducted by Dr. Heather Emmanuel, revealed that Cletus Edward died as a result of cardiac tamponade secondary to stab wound to the chest.
An individual remains in police custody reference to this incident. This was the twentieth homicide for the year 2017.
- Two in custody in connection with Mon Repos businessman’s death November 12, 2019 11:08 AM
- Saint Lucia calls up UK-based goalkeeper Lamar Johnson November 12, 2019 10:46 AM
- Tourism ministry spearheads plan to ease traffic congestion in downtown Castries November 12, 2019 10:04 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Mon Repos businessman succumbs to gunshot wound November 11, 2019 7:35 PM
- Former Saint Lucia top cop Vernon Francois talks about the launch of his digital books November 9, 2019 11:18 PM
- 76-year-old businessman shot in Mon Repos November 9, 2019 9:07 PM
- Gunmen attack, rob bar manager in Jetrine, Saltibus November 9, 2019 6:29 PM
- Entrepot, Sir Ira and Bocage secondary schools to remain closed on Monday November 9, 2019 5:55 PM
- Women who fought with Ciceron Secondary students speak out! November 9, 2019 5:28 PM