Share This On:
A man is nursing stab wounds as a result of an incident that occurred in Anse Ger, Micoud on Monday, according to law enforcement sources.
The victim has been identified as Erwin Joseph, 25, of Anse Ger.
Joseph sustained stab wounds to his right elbow and neck, around 4 p.m.
He was transferred by ambulance to St. Jude Hospital.
His current medical status has not been ascertained and the circumstances surrounding the stabbing were not immediately available.
This is the second reported stabbing incident for the day.
A male sustained stab wounds at a funeral in Gros Islet on Monday.
We will provide more details on the Gros Islet incident in a subsequent report.
- Forbes features St. Lucian CEO of biotech company on its 30 Under 30 2020 list December 11, 2019 11:37 AM
- Police investigate hanging death of prisoner December 10, 2019 11:14 AM
- Julien Alfred wins big at FastTrack Collegiate Opener December 10, 2019 10:44 AM
- Prime Minister assures former Majestic Industries workers that their request will be granted December 9, 2019 3:28 PM
- Cellma training at OKEU December 9, 2019 12:44 PM
- Jade Mountain food gets top French honors December 9, 2019 9:30 AM
- DLP sweeps general election in Dominica December 6, 2019 9:12 PM
- Hallucine leads the ARC fleet into Saint Lucia December 6, 2019 3:56 PM