Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – About 2:00 a.m. on Wednesday, December 25, 2019, Officers attached to the Micoud Police Station, received a report of a chopping at Anse Ger, Micoud.
On arrival, officers encountered Aaron Cooper, a forty five year (45) year old resident of Anse Ger, who sustained an injury to his neck, following an altercation with a known male. He was conveyed to the St. Jude Hospital via ambulance, where he was admitted. On Thursday, December 26, 2019, about 11:30 p.m. Aaron Cooper succumbed at the said medical facility.
A post mortem examination is scheduled for tomorrow, Saturday December 28, 2019.
One male is currently in police custody in relation to this incident.
- Prime Minister takes aim at US, UK financial regulations February 21, 2020 1:42 PM
- Family of Benignus Henry issue a plea for support February 21, 2020 12:30 PM
- PM Chastanet welcomes positive comments on CIP’s impact on economic performance of St Lucia and OECS February 21, 2020 9:22 AM
- Water safety during periods of water shortage February 20, 2020 3:34 PM
- 13-year-old reported missing; elderly citizen found February 20, 2020 10:54 AM
- Residents in the north of the island to experience further delays in accessing the water supply February 20, 2020 9:25 AM
- Taiwan Technical Mission assists banana farmers to secure regional markets February 20, 2020 9:06 AM
- St Lucia captures numerous accolades at 6th Annual Travvy Awards February 19, 2020 8:45 AM
- Department of Health and Wellness coronavirus review meeting February 18, 2020 2:55 PM