Share This On:
The United Pac wants clarification from Minister of Infrastructure, Port Services and Transport Phillip J. Pierre, Prime Minister and Minister of Finance Dr. Kenny D. Anthony, and Parliamentary Representative for Vieux Fort North Moses Jn. Baptist, on the process of selection of a contractor to build an ALBA financed bridge in Vieux Fort North.
• What form of tender was used to select the contractor? (Public Tender, Restricted Tender, Closed Tender)
• Is the contractor a close relative of any cabinet minister?
• What are the conditions of funds received from ALBA and are these monies deposited in the Consolidated Fund?
In keeping with the government’s assertions of transparency and accountability, the United Pac is therefore expecting clarification on the above mentioned matter at the earliest.
- Bay Gardens Resorts starts relief fund for its staff
- 1.5 million Caribbean jobs expected to be lost due to COVID-19 — ILO
- St Lucia photographer Kirk Elliott launches FREE Virtual Photo Tour
- Saint Lucian cultural activist says working from home increased her creative juices (+video)
- Sagicor launches plan for frontline ‘heroes’
- Caribbean Association of Banks appoints new director
- Digicel’s US$1.7-billion debt restructuring deal amounts to default: Moody’s
- Export Saint Lucia, gov’t say local businesses experience growth after overseas Mission
- WLBL and SLD urge Saint Lucian consumers to drink responsibly